VN Ren'Py An Introduction to Secret Sin Studios and My First Project ("My Neighbors Babysitter")

SecretSinStudios

Aug 24, 2024
Hello everybody! After sitting from the sidelines and consuming and cooming to content for a few years now I have decided to do my part to give back to the community a little by beginning my journey in developing my very own Adult Visual Novel (AVN). I will be going by the moniker of Secret Sin Studios and the first story I am developing is going to be called "My Neighbors Babysitter". I am still working on the initial release (and trying to figure out how much I should be creating for a first release too) but hopefully will have some kind of initial release before the end of next month.

To give some context around "My Neighbors Babysitter" this is going to a visual novel surrounding the MC who is new to the city for a job he just took being introduced to a women by the name of Jane and her daughter Ellie who are his neighbors. Jane is a hardworking single mom who is caring for her daughter but has a very difficult relationship with her right now as well. The story will allow you to get to know both Jane and her daughter and help them both with the issues they face...as well get to know them a bit more intimately.

I am looking forward to getting feedback on things moving forward and also relying on this community for help with the start of my development journey. Thank you all in advance and looking forward to hopefully becoming a known figure in this community! Attaching some high res image previews as well of Jane and Ellie so you can get an idea of how they look! Hope you enjoy!