Unreal Engine Batgirl Arkham Enemies, Bane.

TNKS1411

Jan 4, 2024
I've been building assets and animations for about 2 years now and it's about time I throw them together in a game. As the title lets on, it's an Arkham themed game. It will Batgirl in Arkham Asylum and she is trying to stop Bane, but his new venom (SV-1X-H) has an "unwanted" side effect of causing a spike in libido and for the "victim's" muscles and penis to grow to ridiculous sizes. This won't be the typical, get fucked by 200cm cock, get filled with 8L of cum and walk away with some HP missing, it will be simulated, so just being fucked by general inmates will cause some damage, gangbanged more so but when being fucked by venom brutes you will need to use the complicated med system to try and stop the rectal bleeding or just wait and die from having your uterus ripped out by a monster cock. I will warn, the fluid system will be very visceral and the wound might turn some people off. But it's an UE5 built game with quite amazing visual quality.

Fetishes: Monster Cock, Domination, Gore, Anal, Monster, Bestiality, Medication.
Tags: DC, Big Ass, Big Boobs, Arkham Asylum, Female Protagonist

This game will take years to complete and I don't want crowd money, I will just need play testers to test out the pre-alpha/ beta releases and give feedback. You'd need a pretty beefy PC in testing the earlier builds. I've got a 4090 and Threadripper and get only 90fps. Thanks!

Reactions: TheExordick