Unity Completed Fujizakura Game ~Compensated Correction with Petite Busty Girls~ [v1.0] [FujizakuraWorks]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
A small Simulator game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-25
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: FujizakuraWorks
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Reminds me of another game, like a schoolgirl version of https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-matrix-auto-eden.11674/ considering the basic pose and such, looks like a bit less variety with more personal options for the girls (like changing emotions/status yourself) and unsure on the plot since the description seems to be "You can customize how you have sex with the girls"

*edit: watched the video on the store page, it really looks more like one scene where you can change all the variables but there may not be any story and such, with the pregnancy stuff being more of a setting rather than something that 'develops'

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Hey, this is pretty neat. I noticed their DLSite page seems to be chock full of videos. Maybe this thread could also be where people share their DLSite videos too?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
when i download the game, it detects a virus.
Or is it just a false alarm?
Always the board-lurkers who keep saying these... Y'all gotta stop being so paranoid. False positives are a thing. Generic detections are always bullshit. Literally just "it has this code/behavior so it must be a virus". Same shit that makes certain big games not work on your PC if your antivirus has too much of a hold on it.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Reminds me of another game, like a schoolgirl version of https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-matrix-auto-eden.11674/ considering the basic pose and such, looks like a bit less variety with more personal options for the girls (like changing emotions/status yourself) and unsure on the plot since the description seems to be "You can customize how you have sex with the girls"

*edit: watched the video on the store page, it really looks more like one scene where you can change all the variables but there may not be any story and such, with the pregnancy stuff being more of a setting rather than something that 'develops'
Thank you man.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Always the board-lurkers who keep saying these... Y'all gotta stop being so paranoid. False positives are a thing. Generic detections are always bullshit. Literally just "it has this code/behavior so it must be a virus". Same shit that makes certain big games not work on your PC if your antivirus has too much of a hold on it.
To be fair, it's a losing game ether way for us. If you're parinoid, you feel the need to warn just in case. Ya can't really relax ether, becaue "WHAT IF THIS *IS* THE ONE?!".

papi55

Jun 4, 2017
To be fair, it's a losing game ether way for us. If you're parinoid, you feel the need to warn just in case. Ya can't really relax ether, becaue "WHAT IF THIS *IS* THE ONE?!".
agreed. I have seen actual viruses getting uploaded here before. I can think of one example where it was implemented by the dev as a fucking anti piracy measure. (fuck that dev btw we still cracked it, and now our pirated version is safer than the official store bought one) It sucks but it's worth checking, especially if you're not as computer literate as other members here.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes