Ren'Py Hi everyone, I'm planning to create a new game.

Panvila

Jul 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I’ve been here for a few years but have never been very active. I’m from Brazil and I work with 3D modeling.
Lately, I’ve started using AI (Stable Diffusion) to create images for adult content, and I'm also learning Ren'Py. I plan to create a game with multiple choices and some minigames. I already have the story written... I would like tips during the process, advice about the adult market which I am not familiar with, and tips on how to monetize. Any advice is welcome.

Thank you all!

nealhor

Sep 13, 2017
Hello everyone, I’ve been here for a few years but have never been very active. I’m from Brazil and I work with 3D modeling.
Lately, I’ve started using AI (Stable Diffusion) to create images for adult content, and I'm also learning Ren'Py. I plan to create a game with multiple choices and some minigames. I already have the story written... I would like tips during the process, advice about the adult market which I am not familiar with, and tips on how to monetize. Any advice is welcome.

Thank you all!
Firstly, you need people to see that you can create content quickly, and secondly, you need to find your audience, whales need to be found who will pay for the holiday of life, the easiest way is when at least a few subscribers vote for the content which to add and just be fluid, like water, whales with money will want all sorts of nasty things, such as NTR, BBC, SMEGMA, HOBO, add everything and farm-farm-farm. Or dream of the perfect game, which is difficult to make and difficult to sell, productivity is the key, some people in the game business have been selling games for about 8 years and only 50% done.

Reactions: Panvila