Local AI

IQ1321

Mar 31, 2024
Hello, i'm looking to run an AI Image generator locally to assist with research. I was hoping some of you may know how to go about establishing a local offline AI for creation. Computing resources are not a problem.

AleMora777

Aug 20, 2022
You can install comfyui

or A1111 stable diffusion web ui

these projects are open source and runs localy, just need to keep in mind you will need to download the pretrained models, you can train your own models there but actually on civitai exist a wide range curated models with so cool results...

Both projects has modules to run on command line to ask your prompts and take the generated art on your own app or game... if you only want to experiment i recomend comfy, is very easy to start... and kinda fun to use... but if you want to help with research, generate images with pretrained models is not really help... i mean.... if you really want to help on research, is better you try to train your own models there is where you can help others with your own experiments making models capable to generate stuff no one see before

IQ1321

Mar 31, 2024
Its not really Content generation i need its general AI capable of scientific accuracy. Although i do appreciate the efforts.

AleMora777

Aug 20, 2022
general AI capable of scientific accuracy..... ay bro... definitely you are asking on the wrong website.