EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner4.jpg

Overview:
Have you ever had this "I should've said this to that guy 20 years ago" while being in the shower or minutes before falling asleep at least once in your life?
Imagine, if you could go back to your last year of High School and do that? Fight off against the bully or back down and try to befriend him, fall in love and conquer High School Queen, get thrown into the Rebel Whirpool, try your luck with that strict, but hot teacher or find the inner beauty in your nerdy friend, that you've barely looked at as a girl before last autumn. And, of course, there is your lovely caretaker waiting for you at home on top of that.
All that while trying to unravel a number of mysteries surrounding the town and looking to find your own place in this world.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-13
Release Date: 2024-09-13
Developer: ScrewThis
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: Hotfix

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

312.jpg 604.jpg 560.jpg 692.jpg 1064.jpg 1103.jpg 1276.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I hope I've done everything in correct way)

Also, will work on translation for next week or so, therefore come Russian and Ukrainian versions.
If somebody wants to translate it to other languages - DM me, I'll send you the files with code. Or to hell with it, it's not RPA - you can unpack them on your own:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockbite

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
The models look really good so far. Great job!

Could you elaborate a little about the transformation? Will the MC be transformed or wil he be doing things to someone else?

Good luck and stay sane!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
The models look really good so far. Great job!

Could you elaborate a little about the transformation? Will the MC be transformed or wil he be doing things to someone else?
About the transformation: there is one of LIs, who's chubby at the beginning of the story. More towards later stages of the game she'll start to change visibly.
I had an idea of making her looks to be dependant on players' choices, but with my current rig making double the amount of renders for a bunch of scenes is something that just isn't worth it.
But if things go the way I hope...*crossing fingers*

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Afaik that term is often used for more drastic changes like M to F transformation.

But I am not a forum expert. So if it is only a small part of the story maybe think about it or consult someone because people might find it misleading.

Only my 50c though.

Good luck anyways!

Reactions: ScrewMe

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Afaik that term is often used for more drastic changes like M to F transformation.

But I am not a forum expert. So if it is only a small part of the story maybe think about it or consult someone because people might find it misleading.

Only my 50c though.

Good luck anyways!
Checked the tag description and it was about transforming in general. M to F is sissification, nah?
It is major part of the story in Season 1 for one of five main LIs.

Thanks)

Reactions: Buletti

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks a lot! The only thing I can promise are tentacle dream sequences in the future... and that's it =\

To peeps: I'd love to get your thoughts on it. What's good, what's bad etc etc. Spent solid year on learning how to do this/that and trying to make it work. If it sux - so be it)
hopefully that "tentacle dream sequence" will be avoidable.
if not that would be more a nightmare than a dream. :HideThePain:

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Well, the first thing is, it needs a family patch. If MC's friends at school think that Kate is a great parent, why does MC call her by her name? 'Lovely caretaker' doesn't cut it. Script could do with a native-English proofreader (niche data about Olympic opening ceremony in 1988 implies origin). But it looks promising!

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Well, the first thing is, it needs a family patch. If MC's friends at school think that Kate is a great parent, why does MC call her by her name? 'Lovely caretaker' doesn't cut it. Script could do with a native-English proofreader (niche data about Olympic opening ceremony in 1988 implies origin). But it looks promising!
Shit) So writing still has these issues with stuff being repeated and sentences seeming like they're not made by native US bro) And I've thought I checked everything a bunch of times) Damn.
The thing is that Kate can't be blood related to MC, since he's an alien of sorts) At first draft it was stepcest, but we all know the thing with Patreon, so had to scratch even that. Will find where that parent quote was now. Thanks!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes