Gittsy

Oct 21, 2019
Is something specific broken or does it simply fail to load overall? Did you test and see if it works in the current build?
apologies for being a month or so late, but for myself it doesn't work. i'll try and fiddle around and see if it's something specific that's causing the issue for me

Reactions: paw_beans

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
apologies for being a month or so late, but for myself it doesn't work. i'll try and fiddle around and see if it's something specific that's causing the issue for me
Generally speaking it should show the error in the black cmd window that pops up during the launch. Just send me that.

Gittsy

Oct 21, 2019
Generally speaking it should show the error in the black cmd window that pops up during the launch. Just send me that.
Yeah, I decided to just go ahead and re-extract the archive into the game directory, just in case (since I manually highlighted everything in the archive the first time), and that seemed to fix it. I might have extracted everything but the DLL, or everything but the bepinex folder, or what-have-you. Point is, all good now. Cheers for the suggestion though! I'll do that should I ever run into anything worth such an action!

AltThrowAwa3

Oct 12, 2022
Anyone had any luck decompiling this? Tried to use Asset Ripper but it crashes during export no matter what I do.

Edit: After various attempts I have the basis of it decompiled but still a mess. Its using Yarn and some other plugins which make reconstructing it a nightmare. So I guess a follow-up question, is it at all possible to get the source code? I'd like to contribute to this project, even if its just minor bug fixes.

Last edited:

auxy

Dec 9, 2019
Anyone had any luck decompiling this? Tried to use Asset Ripper but it crashes during export no matter what I do.

Edit: After various attempts I have the basis of it decompiled but still a mess. Its using Yarn and some other plugins which make reconstructing it a nightmare. So I guess a follow-up question, is it at all possible to get the source code? I'd like to contribute to this project, even if its just minor bug fixes.
I'm sure you'd have better luck approaching the developer directly?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
what do ppl hope to see in future for this game
Just a guess, but I think the dev's going to do an animal crossing type deal where you can invite npcs to live on your island.
That said, I'm hoping to see some sort of relationship system, and the ability for npcs to be able to take the initiative and make use of you as well

Reactions: Axis3123

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
Just a guess, but I think the dev's going to do an animal crossing type deal where you can invite npcs to live on your island.
That said, I'm hoping to see some sort of relationship system, and the ability for npcs to be able to take the initiative and make use of you as well
animal crossing sounds good path

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm the game is fun , the gameplay too but it has no sounds on sex but it does on spells and attacks.
so i wonder when the dev will add sound effects on that , shouldnt be hard i think , even the kobol kare sounds on cumshot or movement or any other game ''similar'' to this style would be nice.

i think sound is a huge must on these games , either they lack good sound effects or moans or they have them but 0 gameplay or good 3d positions.

this game has a huge potential with sounds , more poses , and even moding or some sort of online coop maybe ?
Hmm i agree on more species that sounds fun , but i think we need sound effects on lewds , maybe more clothing , more poses , then more stuff on the village and maybe then the extra stuff like pregnancy , inflation etc but idk how this models work or if its posible o_O

as we talked arround this game has a huge potential to add alot of stuff and be great like kobolkare for example because the rpg elements and fighting its also entertaining
Still waiting for sex sound effects and maybe inflation or some cool stuff hmmm hope we seen more cool stuff soon , btw the new npc creator its great spawning them all arround with the rng
Still no sex sounds ? Hm....
Sound trolling?:unsure::KEK: That's new...

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes