Aon

Oct 20, 2019
can anyone provide a save file they can share? I honestly can't play this game all the way because of how janky the battle system is
C:Users/(user)/AppData/LocalLow/HengokuStudio/HengokuNite/savedata/
Throw it in here.

$15,000,000, 11,500 9mm rounds, 40 Painkillers, 40 First Aid Kits, tutorial silenced PM and vest. Just completed tutorial for the starter gear, do the rest yourself.

Will reset player customisation to default.

Reactions: velkensen

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
C:Users/(user)/AppData/LocalLow/HengokuStudio/HengokuNite/savedata/
Throw it in here.

$15,000,000, 11,500 9mm rounds, 40 Painkillers, 40 First Aid Kits, tutorial silenced PM and vest. Just completed tutorial for the starter gear, do the rest yourself.

Will reset player customisation to default.
any fuckfriends unlocked?

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
any fuckfriends unlocked?
(...) do the rest yourself.
Kill an enemy and pick up the body, bring to extract to go home with them. Talk to the phone on your desk to register them as a fuckfriend/merc.

Recommend giving them a .308 rifle or a combat shotgun PPSH, they love to close in and (supposedly) have infinite ammo. Unsure if normal mobs have them too, but the sniper boss from the Hallway Breakout map is quite nimble, dodgerolling and everything.

For fun, give your merc a drugshot gun and watch the waterworks. Enemies will not be killed quickly and will get up again a few times, be careful.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a way to disable the blood? i see a gore option but no matter what setting i put it in the blood still remains

SteveOa

Mar 30, 2024
Is there a way to disable the blood? i see a gore option but no matter what setting i put it in the blood still remains
if the blood on body just toggle gore texture and either reload or move around , the new body will no longer got blood on the body

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
Ah damn I had my hopes up for femdom but this seems to be mostly futadom. At least the games kinda fun. Maybe they'll add a feature for femdom before full release.

altten

May 12, 2022
I hope we get more updates in the future, right now the game is kind of bare bones and still clunky when it comes to its core gameplay

altten

May 12, 2022
There is an 0.72 update, so at least here we are lacking a couple small updates. I really hope the author wasn't just doing an asset flip, despite it being janky it is quite fun

Reactions: sktv7771

Gumiiho

Sep 2, 2024
Really love the concept of this game wish there was a better graphics ver and a bit more to do hopefully there a updated ver at some point

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Really love the concept of this game wish there was a better graphics ver and a bit more to do hopefully there a updated ver at some point
Visual ok. It's just style as should be. But clipping, broken animations after death and loading savegame. Weapon damage rework. It's interesting concept of gun stats. But when you doing headshot from AK what have 30 DPS and NPC survived, it's cringe moment. Lot of work and lot of polishing. I was wasted ~36 bullets of 7.62 from AK to kill ONE unarmored thug!

sevenup

Oct 4, 2017
Nice game, but if you choose the harder difficulty, holy shit the enemies nearly 2 shoots you, would like to play the new build lol

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes