EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
INTTT.png

Overview:
"Into Your Heart"
is a visual novel filled with drama, romance, and mystery, where every choice you make will shape the life of the protagonist—a young adult trapped in his past, haunted by secrets that could tear him apart.

Immerse yourself in a story overflowing with emotion, where relationships will test both the mind and the heart of the protagonist. Choose wisely between love, truth, and betrayal as you unravel a web of secrets and hidden feelings. With multiple endings, your decisions will determine the fate of the protagonist and his struggle to overcome the shadows that chase him. Will you dare to enter his heart?
More
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-17
Release Date: 2024-09-16
Developer: Mereszhka - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 0.2
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

E808.png E743.png E595.png E401.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mereszhka Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------------
Into Your Heart [Ch.1 v0.2] [Mereszhka] - Compressed

Win/Linux [156 MB]
- - - -

Mac [151 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Into Your Heart" A young adult trapped in his past,
Immerse yourself in a story overflowing where relationships will test both the mind and the heart of the protagonist.
Having been rejected by the girl he liked, he still can't get over it. :sneaky:

MC: "Not gonna be easy to piece back together the fragments of my broken HEART..."

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well, anyone that wants to avoid NTR or gay content shouldn't play this yet. All choices that avoid this are marked as "not implemented yet". So far you can't prevent a LI getting felt up on a train, and later getting fucked by her ex in front of the MC, and you can't prevent a male friend of the MC from kissing him. It's not a bad game at all, i just feel it would be better to release it with those multiple paths already implemented.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Well, anyone that wants to avoid NTR or gay content shouldn't play this yet. All choices that avoid this are marked as "not implemented yet". So far you can't prevent a LI getting felt up on a train, and later getting fucked by her ex in front of the MC, and you can't prevent a male friend of the MC from kissing him. It's not a bad game at all, i just feel it would be better to release it with those multiple paths already implemented.
Oh ta, you just saved me. Downloaded this, now I know not to play it XD

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Awesome. Thanks for saving me time. Shame it's like this. Oh well. Good luck to the dev.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks for the heads up, friend. Very disappointed, honestly. Dev went so far as to include planned tags, but didn't bother to tag actual hardcore, unavoidable NTR that is currently in the game. Danced around it with "groping" and "voyeurism" tags, but didn't bother to mention that the groping and voyeurism are actually MC watching an LI get groped and fucked in front of him.

Before reading your comment, I just assumed it was the MC groping someone, and maybe watching 2 LIs together. If those scenes were at least optional, and properly tagged, I'd give the game a chance, but now I have zero faith in this dev. Even if he finishes the avoidance routes in the future, I can't trust him not to force unavoidable NTR later on. Trust is a fragile thing, and this dev chose to shatter it completely from the start.

Jul 31, 2021

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for this info (usually I'm the one doing this lol). Saves me the trouble. Appreciated! ;)

Reactions: Abagofbabies

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Fuck it all why don't they say it's NTR, and R.pe one of all things, a pretty textbox hardcore one to see, been playing the genre lately but it's fucked when you don't expect it and come for the [romance, etc] tags. Checked both tags sections here beforehand.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Fuck it all why don't they say it's NTR, and R.pe one of all things, a pretty textbox hardcore one to see, been playing the genre lately but it's fucked when you don't expect it and come for the [romance, etc] tags. Checked both tags sections here beforehand.
Fuck, the ex thing they were telling was a ntr scene is a rape? If so dev fucked up hard.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
...Yup the dev fucked up, and this needs to be properly tagged.

Edit: oh it has the tag now but not in the genres section. SMH why would you shoot yourself in the foot like this.

yea, so why didn't you make the non ntr path available at the previous choices??? This is just seems so poorly thought out for the first release.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In my opinion, uploading the game with certain routes undeveloped is a statement of intent. To me, what it tells me is that he is only really interested in developing the NTR route, and that he will develop the non-NTR route if he ever has time and is really bored. And also that if you don't like gay content you can forget about the game.

Thanks for the heads up, friend. Very disappointed, honestly. Dev went so far as to include planned tags, but didn't bother to tag actual hardcore, unavoidable NTR that is currently in the game. Danced around it with "groping" and "voyeurism" tags, but didn't bother to mention that the groping and voyeurism are actually MC watching an LI get groped and fucked in front of him.

Before reading your comment, I just assumed it was the MC groping someone, and maybe watching 2 LIs together. If those scenes were at least optional, and properly tagged, I'd give the game a chance, but now I have zero faith in this dev. Even if he finishes the avoidance routes in the future, I can't trust him not to force unavoidable NTR later on. Trust is a fragile thing, and this dev chose to shatter it completely from the start.
The truth is that including unavoidable NTR and gay content, even if there is theoretically an alternative route in the future, isn't a brilliant decision. All it does is make us think that possibly in the future there will be some of that content (NTR or gay) unvoidable without any alternative route. EDIT: According to the Dev, there will always be an alternative route, so for now, all good.

Last edited: