Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
Needs dialog during the sex scenes ie dirty talk ain't got time for sex scenes with no talk I Want the bitch screaming about how much one dick is then the other
Haha, that's a lot to consider, but doesn't sound bad, i was avoiding dialogs during sex cause im using audios, only android version have them for now, but gonna try.

Reactions: BrandonX13

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That's the kind of feedback i apreciate, harsh but honest, and don't worry about that, i'm making a full system, every girls have her own path, as Kaori and Hisako, and i don't want to fall in the classic skipper scene dev, if a choose is make, it must have new scenes and a totally different scheme, not just avoiding and skipping scenes.

Also NTR will be a possible route for one girl only, but let's not fall into explanations, better see it for yourself in the next update, and you decide if throw it to the trash. :)
View attachment 4044333
So, if we want a relationship with the sister, should we choose between her and the rest of the LIs? Because as I understand it, she can't be part of the harem.

Personally, I'm not convinced that some LIs can be part of the harem and others can't. In fact, if a LI isn't part of the MC's harem (because I choose it), I don't like her to have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with him. But I have to be the one to decide that I don't like her, because if I like said LI but she can't be part of the MC's harem (she has a solo route or as a couple with another LI) and then I have to choose between her and a harem with other LIs that I also like, my choice will be to leave the game.

Of the image tags I like are romance, harem, and incest. So I hope that the MC's, I suppose, sister can also be part of the MC's harem.

I don't like any of the other tags (Except fetish trainer, which I don't really know what to expect).

Out of curiosity, does domination refer to femdom or maledom? I don't like either of them, but I like femdom less, and I tolerate maledom as long as it's incredibly gentle.

The fetish trainer thing is something that has me confused. I'm not sure if she trains the MC, the LIs, both, or herself. Nor what fetishes she could train. Because training to be a Yandere or a lesbian sounds weird.

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
So, if we want a relationship with the sister, should we choose between her and the rest of the LIs? Because as I understand it, she can't be part of the harem.

Personally, I'm not convinced that some LIs can be part of the harem and others can't. In fact, if a LI isn't part of the MC's harem (because I choose it), I don't like her to have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with him. But I have to be the one to decide that I don't like her, because if I like said LI but she can't be part of the MC's harem (she has a solo route or as a couple with another LI) and then I have to choose between her and a harem with other LIs that I also like, my choice will be to leave the game.

Of the image tags I like are romance, harem, and incest. So I hope that the MC's, I suppose, sister can also be part of the MC's harem.

I don't like any of the other tags (Except fetish trainer, which I don't really know what to expect).

Out of curiosity, does domination refer to femdom or maledom? I don't like either of them, but I like femdom less, and I tolerate maledom as long as it's incredibly gentle.

The fetish trainer thing is something that has me confused. I'm not sure if she trains the MC, the LIs, both, or herself. Nor what fetishes she could train. Because training to be a Yandere or a lesbian sounds weird.
A full harem it's a lot of work, but it is not a closed path, since i'm planning an ambitous path system, gonna be complicated, but i can make it happen, but slow, since this is intended to be kind of a slow burn, about choosing what LI is gonna be in the harem, that's already implemented for the next update, just opening the path and planting the seed in LI's, but not making playable yet.

Fetish Trainer is hard to put in words, but yes, you can choose femdom or maledom, and Hisako is planned to help MC reach new mental and sexual horizons, if player don't want to be rude with other LI or explore new fetishes, that's why Hisako is there, kind of a sexual doll for pleasure and debauchery, but with a brain, a true sensei.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
A full harem it's a lot of work, but it is not a closed path, since i'm planning an ambitous path system, gonna be complicated, but i can make it happen, but slow, since this is intended to be kind of a slow burn, about choosing what LI is gonna be in the harem, that's already implemented for the next update, just opening the path and planting the seed in LI's, but not making playable yet.
I don't know what you're planning on with the harem, but all I need is for all the LIs in the harem to know that others are part of it and be okay with it. I don't see the need to have sex scenes with multiple LIs, for example. I'm actually not a big fan of sex scenes with multiple LIs

Fetish Trainer is hard to put in words, but yes, you can choose femdom or maledom, and Hisako is planned to help MC reach new mental and sexual horizons, if player don't want to be rude with other LI or explore new fetishes, that's why Hisako is there, kind of a sexual doll for pleasure and debauchery, but with a brain, a true sensei.
Ok, now I'm perfectly clear that I'm not interested in Hisako. Before I just suspected it.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Or they are avoidable, i.e. they don't happen, or I'll just choose the option to play something else. If they are simply skippable, i.e. they keep happening even if I don't watch them, I'm not going to forget them, so not watching them and having them happen anyway doesn't work for me.
bro i always see you in game threads that have some NTR in them arguing over it , there are like 100000+ games that has zero NTR in them go play them and leave these alone bruh

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
I don't know what you're planning on with the harem, but all I need is for all the LIs in the harem to know that others are part of it and be okay with it. I don't see the need to have sex scenes with multiple LIs, for example. I'm actually not a big fan of sex scenes with multiple LIs

Ok, now I'm perfectly clear that I'm not interested in Hisako. Before I just suspected it.

Ahhh, i know what you mean, it is like NTR in the Harem, yeah, that just doesn't work, if an Harem is gonna exist, every LI's is gonna be ok with that, no unnecessary drama between LI's, NTR and Yandere are avoidable independent paths that doesnt
involve harem and other Li's.

Regarding MFFF, it's too soon to tell about it, surely gonna be optional, but it is for sure that is gonna happen, i have no rush in that part yet, there's a lot of history before i develop that part.

Reactions: BlasKyau

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

Dev this game has the potential to be one of the best , i like that ever girl has her own fetish based , you should't listen to anyone here telling you to remove or add stuff just do what you see best and follow your own road map , if you start listing to the fans about what they like and don't like , you will lose yourself in between...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mereszhka

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ahhh, i know what you mean, it is like NTR in the Harem, yeah, that just doesn't work, if an Harem is gonna exist, every LI's is gonna be ok with that, no unnecessary drama between LI's, NTR and Yandere are avoidable independent paths that doesnt involve harem and other Li's.
That's what I like, a harem where all the LIs happily share the MC (but preferably not at the same time, better one at a time) and enjoy being part of the MC's harem.

Regarding MFFF, it's too soon to tell about it, surely gonna be optional, but it is for sure that is gonna happen, i have no rush in that part yet, there's a lot of history before i develop that part.
I'm not going to be the one to rush you into including those scenes.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Well, anyone that wants to avoid NTR or gay content shouldn't play this yet. All choices that avoid this are marked as "not implemented yet". So far you can't prevent a LI getting felt up on a train, and later getting fucked by her ex in front of the MC, and you can't prevent a male friend of the MC from kissing him. It's not a bad game at all, i just feel it would be better to release it with those multiple paths already implemented.
Thanks for the heads up!

Ahhh, i know what you mean, it is like NTR in the Harem, yeah, that just doesn't work, if an Harem is gonna exist, every LI's is gonna be ok with that, no unnecessary drama between LI's, NTR and Yandere are avoidable independent paths that doesnt
involve harem and other Li's.

I would suggest to skip the planned harem route all together and have nothing of it at all, your fanbase is going to be only ntr enjoyers after all and mixing harem and ntr is never good, the thread will only lead to a headache if you mix them

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
Thanks for the heads up!

I would suggest to skip the planned harem route all together and have nothing of it at all, your fanbase is going to be only ntr enjoyers after all and mixing harem and ntr is never good, the thread will only lead to a headache if you mix them
Not my plan, this is not gonna be just a sex game, it is full voyage, and what makes the difference, is the good writing and good scenes and transitions, so i really don't mind what kind of fanbase or haters do i gain, i want to make the game as i like, i'm not eating from their hands anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Randeza

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Not my plan, this is not gonna be just a sex game, it is full voyage, and what makes the difference, is the good writing and good scenes and transitions, so i really don't mind what kind of fanbase or haters do i gain, i want to make the game as i like, i'm not eating from their hands anyway.
good luck with that, just giving you a heads up so you don't regret it further down the line

xm3nlupalfa

May 9, 2018
Well, anyone that wants to avoid NTR or gay content shouldn't play this yet. All choices that avoid this are marked as "not implemented yet". So far you can't prevent a LI getting felt up on a train, and later getting fucked by her ex in front of the MC, and you can't prevent a male friend of the MC from kissing him. It's not a bad game at all, i just feel it would be better to release it with those multiple paths already implemented.
well honestly dunno why he released the game if he aint gonna implement all the choices

loikl

Feb 14, 2018

Thank you, hero without a cape, for saving me the downtime of this... "game", it is clear that it is going to be another "let's try to please everyone with avoidable content" so that in the end no one is comfortable, it's a shame visually it was nice .

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
Next update hopefully gonna be released on monday, there's a lot of new content and not half baked things, finished 3 Li's paths, Chapter 1 have 5 endings that opens a full branch of new choices for Chapter 2, about 600 new frames, 18 animations, 2000 lines of code, fixes and a lot more, everything in just one week.

And yes, avoiding and closing paths, is not just skipping scenes, instead those leads to different content and other endings, thanks again for everyone that is supporting and have hope in this very early released 'crap' game! <3

Reactions: Rodrigoofb