2.10 star(s) 17 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Are the tags accurate? Just asking as there are no sex related tags apart from Incest. So is it all hugs and kisses + voyeur for now?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are the tags accurate? Just asking as there are no sex related tags apart from Incest. So is it all hugs and kisses + voyeur for now?
It's been quite awhile now, but I'm pretty sure that's it for now, yes. I believe the next version or two probably will have some sexual content, although ZL-Games (the developer) has gotten bogged down with a lot of RL stuff and so has extremely limited time to work on the game right now. So it might be a bit of a wait, FYI.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
It's been quite awhile now, but I'm pretty sure that's it for now, yes. I believe the next version or two probably will have some sexual content, although ZL-Games (the developer) has gotten bogged down with a lot of RL stuff and so has extremely limited time to work on the game right now. So it might be a bit of a wait, FYI.
Cool. Thanx for the answer. Just looking around for a new game to play. Guess I'll check back in a couple of months.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cool. Thanx for the answer. Just looking around for a new game to play. Guess I'll check back in a couple of months.
well 1 thing F95 doesn't lack and it's games. head to recommendation and ask recommendations of game types you like.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
well 1 thing F95 doesn't lack and it's games. head to recommendation and ask recommendations of game types you like.
Yep, I'm currently tracking 1821 games on F95Checker. All potentials. However unless i check them all out, all i have are the tags as a guide. I'll try ur suggestion.

dumpler

Mar 31, 2020
I love this game! Very nice characters and a great story with so much potential. I haven't seen your other games but I will check them out now!

Reactions: tmu500

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
the game looks not bad but when i see release in 2020 and now 4 years later in the changelogs is only day2 finished so theres barely a process i think i better dont start that game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the game looks not bad but when i see release in 2020 and now 4 years later in the changelogs is only day2 finished so theres barely a process i think i better dont start that game
I just now reached out to ZL again to check on him, but the last I heard he was just dealing with a lot of complications IRL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that was 9 months ago. :( I hope he's doing OK. I worry about devs when they go silent; health and other serious issues tend to plague indie adult game developers.

Reactions: tmu500

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just now reached out to ZL again to check on him, but the last I heard he was just dealing with a lot of complications IRL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that was 9 months ago. :( I hope he's doing OK. I worry about devs when they go silent; health and other serious issues tend to plague indie adult game developers.
OK, it's probably the same situation for him. He says he's extremely busy IRL but does still work on My Milly when he is able to squeeze out what little free time he's got. So it's probably just going to take however long it takes, but it's not abandoned. So just keep watching the thread. At a minimum, I'll keep you in the loop when I know anything more. :)

2.10 star(s) 17 Votes