3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
If anyone knows how to make an mtool translation usable for everyone I'll post the chatgpt one I have for it

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
you can't avoid with just one route.

that mean you gotta play a lot or what?
Or Non-ntr route is unlocked on a NewGame+
I've seen it done in at least one game. But that wasn't framed as NTR.

Edit: There's a gallery that's unlockable from the beginning, so there's not much point to actually play the game if you're only interested in the scenes. (It says so on DLSite)

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It was so good up until the toddler play comes in. I thought I was pretty fucked in the head yet somehow this game surpasses my expectations.

1724518473031.png

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
If anyone knows how to make an mtool translation usable for everyone I'll post the chatgpt one I have for it
Please do and Go to discord on Dazed Channel They can help you there
Here

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Or Non-ntr route is unlocked on a NewGame+
I've seen it done in at least one game. But that wasn't framed as NTR.

Edit: There's a gallery that's unlockable from the beginning, so there's not much point to actually play the game if you're only interested in the scenes.
Wheres the gallery?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Wheres the gallery?
I actually dunno. I read that on DLSite page. I'm searching for it myself right now.
The Intro is too fucking long.
Edit: I give up. I can't find the gallery. Fuck this shitty game. I'm out.

Last edited:

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Wow someone finally make translation integrated to the game, been playing this game (1/3 way) using some manual on screen translation, story wise it's your typical ntr troupe so do not expect anything (the corruption rather rushed IMO), art & animation wise its pretty decent not to mention almost all is animated IIRC.
Story : 2.5/5
Art & Animation : 4/5
Corruption : 3/5

Reactions: Trisula

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
DL ratings feel pretty good compared to the 2 star 1 vote here lol
That is because of all NTR haters come to all games with that and vote the lowest and without even playing it. :poop:

While in DL who vote is who likes the game and buy it and here is all free stuff so we get all type of people.

Wow someone finally make translation integrated to the game, been playing this game (1/3 way) using some manual on screen translation, story wise it's your typical ntr troupe so do not expect anything (the corruption rather rushed IMO), art & animation wise its pretty decent not to mention almost all is animated IIRC.
Story : 2.5/5
Art & Animation : 4/5
Corruption : 3/5
I played the whole game before coming here and I agree. The story is very straight forward and pure corruption on the Female protagonist. There is a ending where the Male Protagonist is happy too but not with her. Basically there is no good ending with main protagonists. The game itself had potential for much more but was short.

If you like NTR games then I can say is a OK game to pass time. You wont take too long to finish and see all endings.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes