RPGM Para Ark 2 [v0.0.1] [ST Hot Dog King]

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
I like the new MC's design, but all I'm hoping for is that dude would make a game that isn't a slog to run on JoiPlay
Well RPGM games aren't meant to be played on mobile. JoiPlay is an emulator, it doesn't make the game magically compatible with Android. Of course it's gonna be glitchy here and there. And I'm saying this as the person who first asked the dev to make the first game compatible with JoiPlay. Cut it some slack.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The first Para Ark was one among the few without vore... but now here we go again...

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
His last game didn't float my boat (too much vore), but at the rate he's cranking them out it's gonna be finished in a year.
What a trooper.
Yeah, I'll check back for 1.00. A dev that finishes games? What a novelty.

Reactions: Bruh_Man__

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
His last game didn't float my boat (too much vore), but at the rate he's cranking them out it's gonna be finished in a year.
What a trooper.
Yeah, I'll check back for 1.00. A dev that finishes games? What a novelty.
I didnt like Worm Nest much either, but vore didnt bother me. I liked the first PA because the MC fucked all kinds of animals and monsters willingly. In WN the enemies were misshaped floating cell blobs, wich wasnt all that exciting to me.

Reactions: GodlessSinner

Sniper231996

Sep 21, 2018
Dear Dev, how to get the sex animations in the game seperately? Can you tell? It is a very unique and special game ! I love it a lot ! Thank you! much respect !

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
That a good or bad thing? If bad you can always turn it off.
Yeah, thats good to your eyes if you turn off that, but that not bad if just unlock some fiture.
I mean thats balance for now, and i think dev add that just "some people" like that. And i dont hate them.
This good for all player to playing this game.
I hope dev add some "surprise" to next version (para ark 2) bcause at the first ver thas all perfect and balance i think.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I wish one of these days HDK makes a game where there's at least a few characters with normal sized tits.

I_Got_The_Tism

Sep 21, 2018
Another game so soon? Very nice, do you plan on adding oral vore at any point? Or is it strictly gonna be Nipple, Womb, and futa?

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Another game so soon? Very nice, do you plan on adding oral vore at any point? Or is it strictly gonna be Nipple, Womb, and futa?
I kinda hope that the vore can be turned on or off. Each to their own but I have four things that turn me off.
1) Vore
2) Scat/Piss
3) Gore
4) making fun of death
These four thing just make kinda hard to have a good time if you get my meaning. Again different people will like different thing and i'm ok with that.