traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
man the amount of effort put into this put most games here to shame
from the voice acting to the sprite work the drawings themselves and the combat

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
How the hell do I use any of the skills?

Every time I try to hold C and press the indicated skill to use it, nothing happens. I am using a keyboard where Y and Z are switched compared to whats shown in game. I tried just using C +Y and C + Z. Also tried to switch keybinds, but that shit just doesnt work. Maybe I am just too stupid, and tips from someone?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The pirates keep saying that guys won't sell as slaves. I know this is an h-game and all, but that doesn't make any sense if you think about it for two seconds. Most people who bought slaves wanted laborers; only a small minority would be explicitly for sex.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
How the hell do I use any of the skills?

Every time I try to hold C and press the indicated skill to use it, nothing happens. I am using a keyboard where Y and Z are switched compared to whats shown in game. I tried just using C +Y and C + Z. Also tried to switch keybinds, but that shit just doesnt work. Maybe I am just too stupid, and tips from someone?
Like you've physically switched your Y and Z keys? I guess you'd press whatever's in the normal Z slot, then. Pressing C (you can rebind this) brings up the skill menu and then your skill keys are Z, A, S, and X. You press any of those while holding C and it should activate.

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Like you've physically switched your Y and Z keys? I guess you'd press whatever's in the normal Z slot, then. Pressing C (you can rebind this) brings up the skill menu and then your skill keys are Z, A, S, and X. You press any of those while holding C and it should activate.
No, my german keyboard has them switched. All the keyboards around here are sold with Y and Z switched. But holding C and pressing any of the above mention buttons does not use any skill.

Shame, cuz the game looked kinda fun, but I'm not about to do a skillless run of it

*edit: and I rebound the y-key via the ingame means.

CrYsTaLZeD21

Sep 7, 2022
Anyone tried going back and forth on Magic Island Magiatol, Island Village and collecting three items there repeatedly? Stacked 99 HP and Mana items doing this.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
main team: wolf (I wanted to change him. defaulting to a generic sword fighter? ew.), chris and cindy (the healer).

question, what the hell does the WILL stat do? looks like cindy's final weapon only increases WILL. but what does that do?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
main team: wolf (I wanted to change him. defaulting to a generic sword fighter? ew.), chris and cindy (the healer).

question, what the hell does the WILL stat do? looks like cindy's final weapon only increases WILL. but what does that do?
Will is Willpower which increases the Healing provided by the Healer. That's why her last weapon increases her Will.
And no, don't ask me why the others have that stat, I have no idea. I would say it's the same as Final Fantasy where it increases the chances of status effects.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The further I get the more I wonder how people missed the h-scenes. There's one for each character right after they join and if you use them for a while they'll be in their rooms waiting for it. All I can figure is that some people played for an hour, only saw the one with the naggy childhood friend, and gave up.

maholy dick

Jan 13, 2019
What happens after after you pushed the buttons?
After i pushed the buttons the walls in the tomb area went open of course i followed the order of the note on pirate paper with the red corals aligning with the numbers,

btw i missed the tomb room it is in the middle of the pathway to the pirate if anyone is wondering.

Sep 23, 2021

Will is Willpower which increases the Healing provided by the Healer. That's why her last weapon increases her Will.
And no, don't ask me why the others have that stat, I have no idea. I would say it's the same as Final Fantasy where it increases the chances of status effects.
From my limited testing on chris, who have low will, adding will gear increase max SP and SP gain per shot. First skill (big chance) cost 12 SP and with base equip each shot regain 3 SP. Swapping to best gear from home base, skill still cost 12 SP, but the SP pool is a lot larger and each shot regain 5 SP instead. The 3 & 5 are base on my stat at lvl 42 chris and only gear swap.

Will on the healer is nice since her auto are melee, so you have a bigger SP pool to spend before needing to go in and smack them, and the smack will regain more SP, unlike safer range character.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes