VN None Request translation of Indiscreet Mother Yukari and Yukari after story as DRM is removed from them

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
Any idea where can I get more of Rascou's older games for free? Only one I got so far the delinquent wife one (It was really fckin good). I wana play more of his games. Especially the Kemonomichi games

Last edited:

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
here are 2 games from the 2013

where do you find the deliquent wife game ? I haven't played that
The second link is the delinquent one. I must've connfused you when I said that......its more like she's a former delinquent who gets blackmailed using that info.

Reactions: n0Yx

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
The second link is the delinquent one. I must've connfused you when I said that......its more like she's a former delinquent who gets blackmailed using that info.
Oh when I think of a deliquent female protagonist I see a blonde woman here is a link for another game of rascou

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
I used a guide as well but even then it was a pain to play. Unfortunately the link for the site I used doesn't show up anymore.
All I got are is the study and this picture.

Translation of the above picture:
View attachment 3927063

Edit: I managed to find this as well.
In my experience I did many combinations to rise the scores up to get the endings where Touta approves the tutoring with a score above of 70 points adding up reading and writing but I didn't work in my case see a comment that said that exist a bug in the after story game then I modify the score using cheat engine to get all the endings, but still I haven't unlocked all the scenes variations.

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
In my experience I did many combinations to rise the scores up to get the endings where Touta approves the tutoring with a score above of 70 points adding up reading and writing but I didn't work in my case see a comment that said that exist a bug in the after story game then I modify the score using cheat engine to get all the endings, but still I haven't unlocked all the scenes variations.
have you tried this?

• Red Heart

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
have you tried this?
I tested it but it didn't work, I think that the scenes are in savedata folder I have 2 folder my savedata with all endings but missing scenes in 3,4 and 5 page, and another that I downloaded from ulfm forum with all scenes from page 1,2,3,4, almost all of 5 page except 2 scenes and none of the 6 page that are scenes from the 4,5 and 6 ending, I hadn't time to unlock the endings in the save file folder where are all the scenes variations except one of the 5 page are, and checking both savedata folders in both the same scene from 5 page is missing.

here the screenshots of both savedata folders after I tried the fix in the link that you commented, and before someone say that try to copy paste files from one folder to another I already tried but the files of one save folder overwrite the data of the another save folder, erasing the scenes unlocked in the other save folder.

Edit : I didn't read the well the part of the tutorial where the config file was inside the savedata once I do the steps inside that file, it worked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
I tested it but it didn't work, I think that the scenes are in savedata folder I have 2 folder my savedata with all endings but missing scenes in 3,4 and 5 page, and another that I downloaded from ulfm forum with all scenes from page 1,2,3,4, almost all of 5 page except 2 scenes and none of the 6 page that are scenes from the 4,5 and 6 ending, I hadn't time to unlock the endings in the save file folder where are all the scenes variations except one of the 5 page are, and checking both savedata folders in both the same scene from 5 page is missing.

here the screenshots of both savedata folders after I tried the fix in the link that you commented, and before someone say that try to copy paste files from one folder to another I already tried but the files of one save folder overwrite the data of the another save folder, erasing the scenes unlocked in the other save folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats weird, tutorial from vndb worked for me perfectly - pasted every sp at the end of config file and all scenes got unlocked, maybe backup all saves and paste it in a fresh one.

• Red Heart
Jul 28, 2019
Try this ?

Replace the entire folder or make a backup of the one you have,
I have everything unlocked just by changing values in files so : /

• Red Heart

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Thats weird, tutorial from vndb worked for me perfectly - pasted every sp at the end of config file and all scenes got unlocked, maybe backup all saves and paste it in a fresh one.
Try this ?

Replace the entire folder or make a backup of the one you have,
I have everything unlocked just by changing values in files so : /
Sorry I didn't read well the part that the config file was inside the savedata folder, my bad.

secqxawx

Nov 30, 2017
here are 2 games from the 2013

where do you find the deliquent wife game ? I haven't played that
Is there any translation for these two games, very interested.

Jul 28, 2019
is this the all unlocked gallery save file... for no 1 or no 2 ?
first one, but you can modify the savefile for the second one the same way as my previous post

Edit;
Nvm, can't remember which one it's was, here both savefolder 1 is for first game, 2 for second game, just replace the one in your

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR_Lover87

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
first one, but you can modify the savefile for the second one the same way as my previous post

Edit;
Nvm, can't remember which one it's was, here both savefolder 1 is for first game, 2 for second game, just replace the one in your

Thanks !

Now we only wait for the translated version of the 2nd game...