slobber

May 19, 2019
Actually liked this one a lot. VA did a wonderful job even though some of the lines are a bit awkward. The game itself reminds me a lot of Milf Next Door: Saeko and the Room but with more functions and interactions. Oolay Tiger made the experience 3x better. Only problem is the first pregnancy bug and how much memory this thing consumes (My laptop is literally a brand new 2024 one - albeit not a high spec gaming one) - I couldn't even load up a new webpage while I had the game running (not enough memory)

Reactions: FisherMatt

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Hey is anybody else getting a bug where you can't interact with her after she gives birth? It gives me the cutscene but when I try to talk to her I don't get the prompt at all to talk to her. Any way to fix this? Thank you

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
This is hands down the best x-ray/cross section view in any sex game I came across to date, they did full 3D in few previous titles, but this one is perfect, in sync with animation, both anal and vaginal, stretching, cervix penetration, cum fill up the condom, you can toggle how much of it should be exposed, both cross section (separate window) and proper x-ray, I mean it doesn't get better than that, animations are amazing, girl is cute, nice dirty talk, in english natively, beautiful graphics.

Only thing it's missing is character customization, sure we can adjust colors of nails, lips, hair, hairstyle, but some chocies are rather limiting, and we can't change her face or body at all.

Reactions: FisherMatt

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Which crack/steam emu was used for this game? Game clearly has steamapi files but I wasn't able to find any info about it.

slobber

May 19, 2019
no boob slider at the moment. i already deleted the zip file. don't tell me i need to redownload it to bypass the preg bug T_T

Aethill

Nov 19, 2023
My desktop version doesnt work properly, it just get stuck at intro slide with no menu what so ever, the only thing I can interact with is this question that doesn't change the result even if I choose both options.

1726194105910.png

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Well, this looks damn beautiful, thanks a lot! Gonna give this a try, looks quite hot.

EDIT: Optimization is a disaster, don't try it unless you have like 32 gigs of ram.

Last edited:

altemecya

Sep 4, 2018
My desktop version doesnt work properly, it just get stuck at intro slide with no menu what so ever, the only thing I can interact with is this question that doesn't change the result even if I choose both options.

View attachment 4027614
Are you downloading from the link on 1st page? That has broken desktop version. Try to download the later version from my link in 6th page.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes