Unity - Shana - Priestess of Tona [v0.1] [Lustration Team]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

This should be a 1 star, but the H-scenes look promising.
    This is a boring auto battler where you spam you heal when you get low and home you survive, while picking up random buffs. Come back in ~2 years when it's finished and watch the H-scenes. You literally cannot interact with the combat at all, you are just sitting and watching abilities go off.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

alcanii

Very good start
    Simple fightinggame but it seems quite balanced for being so early in development.
    Lets see where it is going but the start is rly good even if it is quite simple and not much content yet.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

souldead341

Ok, like so many games in early development, this could be good or bad but there's not enough there to really say which way it'll go currently. It'll likely change quite a bit with later developments

The art overall is good, though I'm personally not the biggest fan of the face paint / tattoos on the MC.

There's only 2 scenes and 2 sex animations currently, both with werewolf type enemies, however there's no loss animation which I would expect (maybe being added later).

The gameplay is fairly annoying, in that it's pretty much pure luck to get a workable set of skills to beat either of the bosses. Like many things, further development will likely fix this.

It also lacks any real explanation / tutorial of the mechanics. How the game works is pretty much an autobattler where you get to choose a route (it doesn't really matter what route you take currently, since it's all enemies and the non-boss enemies aren't that hard to beat. At the start of each battle you get 2 sets of 3 skills to choose from to add effect or stats. Part of the issue is that somethings like "extra healing" aren't obvious or explained (that I found at least), and many of the effects are just too weak to be usable to actually beat the boss levels. You do have 3-4 active skills, a targeted damage, an all enemies damage, and a heal that you manually activate against all enemies and a separate sex one for the bosses. The sex one doesn't do anything as far as I can tell, other than play an animation (I only managed to trigger it once since the bosses mostly killed me too fast).

The only workable combo I found was to stack the evade, double attack, and critical skills since those include healing on dodging and critical hits. The bosses just hit too hard and fast for other healing skills to keep up. I actually didn't get the second boss sex animation because the critical and double attack build had such good DPS.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

helloguysiamyourdaddy

i want to support the devs , i like how they are making games, that art, animations , characters . I just love all that, only thing i could notice as minus is i want more of that , more content , more scenes !!!! Looks like its just my wet fantasies.