Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
There was a time where they tested "Non Endorsement" in nexus, its similar to "dislike" in youtube (now also removed for the same financial reasons) or "downvote" in reddit but they quickly removed it because modders were complaining.
A system like that can intimidate modders like the preceding Serkethyt who are constantly threatening users.
The downvote system was too easily abused. Now the best you can do is block an author. Perhaps a better system would be to make it public just how many people have blocked a particular mod author but the Nexus staff doesn't seem to be interested in transparency. Or good ideas. Just money.

Reactions: RickyLahey1887

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
The downvote system was too easily abused. Now the best you can do is block an author. Perhaps a better system would be to make it public just how many people have blocked a particular mod author but the Nexus staff doesn't seem to be interested in transparency. Or good ideas. Just money.
It's not even the money either they are censor happy cocksuckers as well when it comes to mods they personally don't like, so it isn't even about the money they wanna circle jerk themselves about how righteous they are

Nikerage

Jul 7, 2024
Does anyone know of a mod which contains (not kneehigh) socks? I have macsocks and it has one nice pair but except for catsuit socks there isnt much out there

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Anyone have
Dint Hair Pack 02 Extra 0.5 ?
added hair number 43.
added hair number 44. This is what you should be looking for.
Newer version posted in this thread
Yes, a link was posted but it no longer works.
Can you link it? I searched but can't find it
The link that was posted was for an older version and no longer works. You need to ask for Hair Pack 2 v1.13.

Edit: new link uploaded for [Dint999] Hair Pack2 v1.13. This is a 2GB file so it likely won't stay up long. Consider joining Dint999's discord so you know what the latest version is.

Last edited:

icecart

Sep 10, 2023
Here's my own bundle all in one MCO movesets that's 90% plug and play. Made for the Stances mod so each weapon type have 4 movesets total, switchable on the fly.

Also included the SCAR movesets for NPCs, with Stances support as well. So two NPCs wielding a greatsword might fight differently than one another depending on their combat styles

I said 90% plug and play, because you might need to get some of the SkyPatcher Keyword mods for weapons to get the appropriate movesets. Stuffs like Dai-katana have separate movesets from greatswords, but you have to get the correct keywords to the weapons, but overall everything should work out of the box.

Obviously none of these are "legal" since the movesets might be Patreon exclusive and a lot of them are modified to work with Stances and many movesets are mixed and matched with others to create something unique for every weapon type. Don't go around spreading this or I'll have to take it down

I suggest that you deactivate all other movesets mods if you want to make sure that the movesets work correctly and changed appropriately with stance switching. If you have any other moveset mods aside from these two, the stance system might not work at all for certain weapon, do so at your own risk.

Also, I only play with the DXP version of MCO, not the MCO version. So if you play the MCO version, certain movesets might not function as intended.

Thanks for this, do you know a good magic animation mod to fit? Because none of the nexus magic mods hit

flightdone

Jul 20, 2018
You can also use Lossless scaling with it, but only the upscale for even more performance (it also fits the game into your fullscreen if you use a lower resolution in game than your monitor when in borderless mode). The frame gen option of Lossless Scaling is very buggy
What bugs does the LSFG have with SkyrimSE?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes