88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Hi. I need save file of Season 1 for android. Anybody help me?
ren'py saves are the same for all platform
you can use them on android. PC, Mac, Linux without any problem

hey guys? i havent played this game for years.

Do i need to start from chapters1 etc? or it's just the same as Season 1 then 2?
yes
are you usually start a game from the end? :p just a joke sorry

starting S1 is the best choice you will be free to play the path you prefer!

Good luck

Dec 30, 2017
ren'py saves are the same for all platform
you can use them on android. PC, Mac, Linux without any problem

yes
are you usually start a game from the end? :p just a joke sorry

starting S1 is the best choice you will be free to play the path you prefer!

Good luck
i'm sorry hahaha, i thought s1 is just a remake of the old chapters. i'm just asking to be sure hahah

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
i'm sorry hahaha, i thought s1 is just a remake of the old chapters. i'm just asking to be sure hahah
yes but this time there are also the separation paths for who loves to be a total beta cuckold faithful to my wife without fucking other girls...
I really suggest you to play S1... and the s2

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Looks like there is someone who's still pretending to know all paths but in reality is just totally without knowledge at all.
In this game you can be faithful and still banging all girls...just be loyal to Anne and choose to tell her (and you need to tell her only once near the end of season 1 to trigger MC faithfull again)...it's quite easy, if you know what you're doing.

By choosing the seperation path you are all but definitely not a beta cuck, lol...may be in your country on top of the hills with the 7 dwarves where you as a tripple beta cuck are doomed to watch your wife getting banged by them!

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Looks like there is someone who's still pretending to know all paths but in reality is just totally without knowledge at all.
In this game you can be faithful and still banging all girls...just be loyal to Anne and choose to tell her (and you need to tell her only once near the end of season 1 to trigger MC faithfull again)...it's quite easy, if you know what you're doing.

By choosing the seperation path you are all but definitely not a beta cuck, lol...may be in your country on top of the hills with the 7 dwarves where you as a tripple beta cuck are doomed to watch your wife getting banged by them!
It's funny, because he always talks about "his ultimate plan, his wife being obeidient and doing what he tells her too etc etc"

It's like he missed the original plan. It's right there in the overview "reach your final goal of sharing her" not having her share you, just you sharing her. You could argue Tony does want to get his end away
But day 33 in the game is actually telling depending on what path you're on, but ultimately Tony says "for me it's all about watching you" there's the goal right there. Just share Anne and watch...

AS for doing as she's told. Day33 is again telling.

"as long as you let me know I'm OK"
"For me, just because of past experiences I would say that my dad is the only person I would consider a No go! “

We both know depending on your path Anne is not obedient and smashes these rules.

Honestly, at this point he's either a massive Troll and purposefully argues his point on here. Or he's cheating at the game trying to get as much content out of the game while not playing multiple playthroughs, he's missed important plot points along the way.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Looks like someone is more interested in deralling this post just to discredit my opinions
fortunately in the bottom right hand corner of every page there is this easy button Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 13.46.12.jpg which today I decided to use:

If you, dear RockandRoll, are talking about me you are wrong...
I never say that i'm playing all paths
My opinion is:
the separation path is against the plan of the MC and being the MC of this game I will never follow a path that, as the developer has already made clear, may have less hot content!

On some paths their may not be as much material as other paths. It's good to play as many as possible.

which one do you think is the path with less content?

all the 3 saves you posted are those of a loser cuckold because you are going against my plan that my wife is instead carrying out... in that until season 2 there were never any discussions between Anne and I where I told her that I no longer wanted to follow the plan that she agreed to in the beginning.
There are only player choices to avoid NTR path
But day 33 in the game is actually telling depending on what path you're on, but ultimately Tony says "for me it's all about watching you" there's the goal right there. Just share Anne and watch...

AS for doing as she's told. Day33 is again telling.

"as long as you let me know I'm OK"
"For me, just because of past experiences I would say that my dad is the only person I would consider a No go! “
Lol I already said you
Day 33 discussion is the same for all routes and it is easy to see it if you install URM

as usual you are creating confusion by mixing dialogues outside of their contested....
first of all let's get the context right... the night before sleeping on day 33 the crucial discussion takes place.
My wife wants the discussion and I am not the one asking for it. Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.16.47.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.31.21.jpg
the fact that it is my wife who wants the discussion is not secondary.
During the day 33 in break time I send a text to Brittany we go at the beach and I get a great blowjob Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.43.00.jpg the player can prevent me to do that but this does not affect the points because as I have spied to you, the love points change only during direct dialogues between my wife and me... they cannot change if I or she fucks with others until we say so within our own discussion
That day in the first season there is the activity where my wife has to get on with the pizza delivery man... and there are choices Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.44.39.jpg who can also be a girl Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.05.50.jpg but even if you choose the girl the discussion during the night does not change and as I said, it is the same in all paths as it serves my wife to clarify some of her doubts Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.14.59.jpg Anne wants some ground rules. Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.17.16.jpg she has already figured out that I am also fucking other women and it would be hypocritical for her to tell me not to do so (this means that being faithful to my wife is waste IMO)

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS POINT IS CRUCIAL and since after this I never said her that I don't want follow my plan anymore.

Have you and RockandRoll ever seen a dialogue where I tell my wife that I don't want to follow my plan anymore?..if you have this dialogue post it...and don't play tricks with URM it is easy to change dialogues but it would be you to derail the meaning of the game As after all you always do. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, the discussion goes on for over 15 minutes and I am dying of sleep Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.40.36.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.34.47.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.35.08.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.35.28.jpg
and here I am waking up my wife...she gets curious.... Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.35.46.jpg Damn...hehehe
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.41.03.jpg This is making her very curious Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.41.14.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.41.52.jpg obviously I wasn't thinking straight...you should never say these things to your wife...no man in his right mind would do that Lol here it's strange that the points remain firm...sincerity should increase love points.. Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.42.09.jpg Wrong the fuck!.. here Anne is already thinking she wants to hear my dad's side of the story Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.42.09.jpg What??? I think I was already sleeping and here An is my therapist:sleep: She has completely hypnotized me..lol
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.42.38.jpg Yes yes this is right! Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.42.59.jpg WHAT??? and why then do I only get her ass in day 62???
it is obvious that she is washing my brain out...
anyway all this blah blah makes sense because is related to my wife's choice to learn more about my dad's version.. and not just his version if you catch my drift hehehe

... the player who does not grasp the meaning of the story will only get to hide the true meaning from himself by missing all the best scenes in this game!

always yours. the MC

PS: it is useless to replay about me bc I'm ignoring both of you (and using alt accounts will not work:cool:
only when I want i hit in this button
in any case thanks to be interested in the MC opinions(y)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Jesus, that one is really obsessed and even can't see the forest for the trees. I am so overjoyed I am finally on his ignore list :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Just to clarify, the seperation route is a possible route to get an early end of the game and a foretaste of what will happen when the relationship between Anne and Martin comes to light, but it's also a way for a new restart for the couple when they will have a talk about their current situation.
A bonus in the seperation path of course are the scenes with Lisa and her stepmom.
sep_.jpg

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Thing I found funny your dad basically has been a dick to you and taken your girlfriends. So hey dad you can stay here with me and my super hot horny wife. There's no problem with that. :cautious::cautious:
yeah I was sleeping lol.. the discussion lasted longer than I expected... about 30 minutes
When I said her that my dad was a no go.. was the first thing that came to my mind... it was just for say something...

Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 18.42.48.jpg
in fact I used the verb in the conditional tense for 2 times in the same phrase (I would say) and "I WOULD CONSIDER A NO GO!" you should learn to read English grammar more carefully
I never said to my wife: "YOU MUST CONSIDER MARTIN A NO GO!"

in any case she never say to me that I have no fuck other girls except for the coworker girls and not in day 33 but later on day 50/52 if i remember well, in the scene with Troy and Chloe!
A prime reason why I never play a Martin route. ;) :LOL:
I'm not ignoring you :LOL:

That is why If I want that love points stay high I can't tell her about every girl ;)

Martin is OK for me...
Martin is my wild card ... as I said I am “working” Uncle Robert precisely to get confirmation of my suspicions :cool: ... and will use the information the moment she realizes that I am also cheat on her with Emma, Nicole or the work female colleagues

Martin is my wife's choice for the player... who am I to stop him.. if the player wants to preclude himself from going through the most intriguing storyline, sure it's a losing choice, but it's not my fault that you do it
everyone is free to play against my plan!

My path is for sure the one with more content!

your beloved MC

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I wasnt going to reply to you - given I am on your ignore list - hey speaking of telling people youre ignoring them were you not the one who posted this the other day?
Why you are so interested to post in public that you are ignoring me?
I could ask the same thing here...

Anyway - I shall take any opportunity to prove you wrong.
Lol I already said you
Day 33 discussion is the same for all routes and it is easy to see it if you install URM
This is simply not correct

the faithful path
TACOS Faithful.jpg

Tony cheating path
TACOS tony cheat.jpg

Both Faithful, not cucked path
TACOS swinger.jpg

As you can see the dialogue is very much different on Day 33 depending on the path....

Like I said - the only thing constant in all these conversations is Tony says
"For me Its all about watching you, I enjoy seeing you with others"

As usual you have taken your plan as gospel and tried to apply it to the game -
see this...
During the day 33 in break time I send a text to Brittany we go at the beach and I get a great blowjob
again depending on the path of the player (that is to say the player behind the computer screen not the player tony) this may not have happened - stop quoting your game route when its not the only one available/. This plan you keep sprouting about is utter bollocks - based on the actual line in the prologue and the above quotes from day 33 - Tonys ultimate plan is to share Anne and have many men run through her, not for himself to get his end away with multiple women

PS I wouldnt even consider using a fake account to talk to you i dont really care that you ignore me - Ive been ignoring you for months. I just click that show ignore button to see what Rhetoric shite you have been sprouting today and how you have been pushing your "alpha cuck" path to newbies to the game (probably the only people who dont ignore you on this place) - generally you ignore us cause we dont agree with you - we all ignore you cause youre a fucking arse.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok was doing a wife faithful, yeah she was getting her share(not more than me)did close a few paths for her even ryan but at end of part 1 you can choose get up and go to ryan room or go back sleep and on s2 first thing you see is mc asking wife how was your night with ryan. seems like dev forcing mc to be a cuck one way or another and mc doesn't care. Also with his dad, anne got pissed with him at beach then his dad spying on her when she in the shower and MC acts like that oh please unless you on cuck route ok but I wasn't should've been an option to tell him off and told him to fck off and never come back.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Ok was doing a wife faithful, yeah she was getting her share(not more than me)did close a few paths for her even ryan but at end of part 1 you can choose get up and go to ryan room or go back sleep and on s2 first thing you see is mc asking wife how was your night with ryan. seems like dev forcing mc to be a cuck one way or another and mc doesn't care. Also with his dad, anne got pissed with him at beach then his dad spying on her when she in the shower and MC acts like that oh please unless you on cuck route ok but I wasn't should've been an option to tell him off and told him to fck off and never come back.
This is kinda what me and r0ckh0und were discussing the other day and what sends Stamford on his little rants - the Dev does seem to have an agenda to push and unless you're on the right path it makes absolutely no sense.

It's kinda what happened with the first version of the game. Paths got crossed there, I think there was a point Rian could turn up even if you said no right at start.

I kinda think this is because the dev knows this is Anne's story to tell so that's what is taking preference. It's just packaged as a male protagonist game as they generally perform better than female ones

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
There is sth off when it comes to importing saves to season 2.
That's why I use URM directly at the beginning of season 2 to check
and if necessary change back the gameplay variables like they were to the according route in season 1.
variables.jpg for example ryan

The option to stop Martin peeping on Anne while she takes a shower is always present as the script is showing no matter which path you're on.
shower.jpg

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes