3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
The Secret: Reloaded [v0.4.9.5.2 Ghosted & Thrilled] [Aorrta]

View attachment 4054343
Changelog:
A special story, not a continuation of the main game.

We're simplifying things and dropping the "Reloaded" from the title. It's just "The Secret" from now on.

Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Christmas special in case you were wondering.
What was that, I don't even...

Reactions: Remplier
Jul 24, 2023
How many times this guy going to change the game name tho :KEK:

Update:
Wow, instead of actually doing and continuing the story, He decided to waste his time doing that bullshit, what the fuck.
It got really good renders tho, too bad it's not use for a better purpose.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I can, with no surprise, say that Arotta surpassed himself in the non-sense universe. I really need him to hand me over his dealer's phone number. Last time I felt so dizzy with a game was with the crappy Dual Family's update which took 3 years to come out. Piano lesson and all those foolish things... It felt so unreal that I can only think, without joking, that some Devs are drug users or are addicted to some kind of narcotics. I can't find any other explanation.

We all like sex here. Otherwise, we wouldn't be a member of this forum in the first place. Everyone has different kinks and I would be an hypocrite to judge pplz tastes. Still.... Fairies ? Cowgirl ? After all this Time, he dares to launch such a weak update, which isn't even a direct follow-up to the previous one ? What about the main LI's ? Damn, this thread and this game should be thrown into a black hole.

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
For me, this bad thing was supposed to be released in December 2023, and finally it got everyone confused and threw it into the air now. What a horrible thing, what was bad made it worse.

Reactions: Cedrog

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
I can, with no surprise, say that Arotta surpassed himself in the non-sense universe. I really need him to hand me over his dealer's phone number. Last time I felt so dizzy with a game was with the crappy Dual Family's update which took 3 years to come out. Piano lesson and all those foolish things... It felt so unreal that I can only think, without joking, that some Devs are drug users or are addicted to some kind of narcotics. I can't find any other explanation.

We all like sex here. Otherwise, we wouldn't be a member of this forum in the first place. Everyone has different kinks and I would be an hypocrite to judge pplz tastes. Still.... Fairies ? Cowgirl ? After all this Time, he dares to launch such a weak update, which isn't even a direct follow-up to the previous one ? What about the main LI's ? Damn, this thread and this game should be thrown into a black hole.
What do u mean? the people that pay for this got exactly what they deserve

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Please abandon this game and go do something else. We have better games on this site. This waste of space has had so many reruns, remakes, remasters its wild.

Reactions: dbkinp
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes