RPGM None [Translation Request] Female Knight Cecily Cuckold and Fall (RJ383022) [Crazy Nirin] (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 1778801 View attachment 1778805

This is a long one, gentlemen. I finished translating all of the system-stuff, items, armors, names, the intro segment, and a bunch of other small little things. I believe the game branches out towards three different scenarios eventually, one containing characters that seem a little... young? If I were to, say, manage not to mention their age or appearance in the translation - is the game "allowed", per se? Please let me know!
From what I have seen it is fine as long as you don't specifically mention age. Maybe add a disclaimer at the beginning just to be safe

arnelz

May 12, 2018
Cant fight the bandits at all , pressing arrow keys does nothing.

Edit : Found the prob , say goodbye to a machine translation and Mtool in this game , battle system seems doesent like MT.

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
ok this game seems fun. I will make a translation for myself as it is a very big game. I know that someone is working on the translation and i am not a translator myself(just do it as a hobby). If i get good enough result to share then I am gonna share it here.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
This one was pretty decent. It's largely route based, which can be tricky because some of the routes are hard to find (not helped that the game seems a bit buggy; there were a few items I couldn't craft because the option to make them wasn't available), with each route being pretty linear. The prisoner route was my favorite, though unfortunately also the shortest.

Looking forward to any translation of it. Hopefully the developer also adds a bit more content to it.

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
I don't think we need a full save, within the gallery you should be able to unlock all the events

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
There are like 300 maps in the game, which in itself isn't super hard (not that much text in them), but then you have the Common Events that contain nearly 8000(!!!) lines of dialogue. I'll work on it slow and steady, see how far I get. No clue when I'm done.
Yeah i know. This game is pain in the butt to translate :(

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
i'm working on a deepl homemade traduction. There is a lot of text in the game :eek:
Not sur the free api limit of deepl will be enought.

Reactions: Hurrican016

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Has someone any walkthrough to begin with this game ?
I understood the collection of material stuff... But where do I have to explore first, encountering who and so on in order to get the first CGs ? Any hints ? cheers !

Last edited:

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
you have to go to the three area on red here :

1652209316968.png

Then you have to talk to the three leaders of the three villages (blue, red and purple), when this is done you will automatically go back to Ray. From there you have the choice to go and help one of the three villages, each one having its own route.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
you have to go to the three area on red here :

View attachment 1804240

Then you have to talk to the three leaders of the three villages (blue, red and purple), when this is done you will automatically go back to Ray. From there you have the choice to go and help one of the three villages, each one having its own route.
Amazing ! Cheers Mate ! Good luck for people who are working on the translation for this super game ! It's so deserved it !!