torm08

Feb 24, 2017
The major problem with this game is the lack of written descriptions for scenes. In its current form there is actually a fair amount of content but it may as well be a random number generator with a gif or picture at the end for all the story, written scenes etc. There is nothing to connect you with the character or you are "playing" and the other people in the world.

Need some major fleshing out and improvement in this area.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Can't use any previous saves. Still coming up with a truckload of errors. Smart phone freezes, and won't let the game continue.

Reactions: Skalli

tr3los21

Jul 8, 2019
The major problem with this game is the lack of written descriptions for scenes. In its current form there is actually a fair amount of content but it may as well be a random number generator with a gif or picture at the end for all the story, written scenes etc. There is nothing to connect you with the character or you are "playing" and the other people in the world.

Need some major fleshing out and improvement in this area.
Wise said.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i wish reputation did more than just opening the glory hole job and the library, maybe she should get well known as a school slut and people ask to sleep with her in the halls or something

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
have the same error as Huntarr and Walt Dee is have on playing with Ralf and the library no pic or gifs and it will not let me read my messages and the social network is on 20% it dose not work

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#choose-dildo"<<replace "#choose-dildo">><</replace>>

Reactions: Patdo777

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
There's been a lot of broken stuff in this game for quite a while.
I'm hopeful that at some point it will get fixed, as currently it's annoying and almost unplayable.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes