RPGM Completed Complete Amelia and the Tentacle Erotic Trap Dungeon [V1.13][SilverMoon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rakkor

Jul 6, 2018
Whereabouts is the mistranslation? In the event log? Or somewhere else?
Can you paste or write here the exact wording it currently uses? Thanks!
It's in the event log, specifically in the weaker adventurer event, it said defeat the thugs blocking the house on the east if i recall correctly. My save doesn't show it anymore unfortunately.

Centipede104

Jul 30, 2020
I'm going to need more information. Where is it saved? How far through the game were you? Had you used either of the patches?
Let me know and I'll look into it. It looks like it's another bug caused by the minimap plugin.
I have 4 save files, the first and the fourth work fine. But the only common factor I noticed was that it loads me in the menu. Since the first save file was in the beginning of the game. And the second has progressed a little bit more. Ive used the first patch already, and nothing really changed

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
I have 4 save files, the first and the fourth work fine. But the only common factor I noticed was that it loads me in the menu. Since the first save file was in the beginning of the game. And the second has progressed a little bit more. Ive used the first patch already, and nothing really changed
The first patch is just a translation patch. The second one fixes a crash when losing in the level 3 dungeon and returning to the inn. It's an issue with the minimap plugin, which was giving the same error as you're seeing. If you haven't used it already, maybe give it a try. But make a backup of your saves AND the MPP_minimap.js file from the js > plugins folder first. If the second patch doesn't help, switch the minimap file back with the original, as I don't know what other effects it might have.
If you decide to test it out and it it doesn't work, can you zip up and attach your saves folder here so I can check it out please.

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
I feel ashamed this game did not appear on my radar until today

Praise be lord morgy
May he live forever
It's not without its issues. There's a problem with the minimap plugin. There's a patch up for one specific bug it causes, but I don't know if it'll fix the same type that happen at other times. I haven't been able to trigger it myself.
If you get an "isReady" error, back up your saves and the MPP-minimap.js and try the 3rd level dungeon patch on the front page. It might work. It might not.

Centipede104

Jul 30, 2020
It's not without its issues. There's a problem with the minimap plugin. There's a patch up for one specific bug it causes, but I don't know if it'll fix the same type that happen at other times. I haven't been able to trigger it myself.
If you get an "isReady" error, back up your saves and the MPP-minimap.js and try the 3rd level dungeon patch on the front page. It might work. It might not.
Heres my save, since even after the patch, it didnt work

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Thanks man, I think we all dont thank you enough for the effort youre putting in
I ran it through the editor to try and debug it, but it didn't happen. No errors. So I put your saves into my normal game files and it errored, but I can't debug that. Which means I sort of might have accidentally fixed it in the editor without knowing it even existed. And without knowing how. After outputting the project from the editor and testing your save file, I didn't get the error. So I've uploaded the newest output to Mega and will replace the download links on the main page. As I don't know what changed, I had to do the whole game instead of a patch.
I can't promise you won't get any more errors, especially considering I have no idea what was causing it or what fixed it. But at least you'll be able to get past where you were.

Just copy your save folder into the game folder.

VuckoKucko

Apr 30, 2020
Well I somehow managed to get a bug where I am constantly out of bounds and can't interact with some stuff after going trough the hole in the wall on 3rd layer

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Well I somehow managed to get a bug where I am constantly out of bounds and can't interact with some stuff after going trough the hole in the wall on 3rd layer
I have no clue how you did it, but somehow you had no-clip turned on. I've turned it off again and it should now work fine.
Copy all the files into your save folder. It's save 5 to pick up where you left off in town.
View attachment save-fixed.zip

Reactions: VuckoKucko

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
Its based on your rationality, which you farm down in the goblin village using the first goblin guarding the key
now my rationality is 25, i can get naked but only in my room and inn 2nd floor, after that amelia automatically wear her usual robe. is that the only limit?

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
now my rationality is 25, i can get naked but only in my room and inn 2nd floor, after that amelia automatically wear her usual robe. is that the only limit?
I don't fully understand the code because the labels are still in JP, but in the "get naked" code, there's mention of being less than 20 rationality, and another mention of less than 30 and parasitic rate of more than 50. I'm not sure which applies.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote