Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

luvarc

Jan 2, 2021
Hey, when I got to the birthing scene for Date Masamune, it kept crashing, is there a way to fix this?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, when I got to the birthing scene for Date Masamune, it kept crashing, is there a way to fix this?
Go into savedata and grab the krkr.console.log file and send it to me. It's the only way I can diagnose what is going wrong.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Wish all the girls had a special scene with certain goblins.

Muramasa with Paladin, damn:love:
Yeah, I do think that's a good way to encourage people to try various goblins.

It's a bit unreasonable, but I also wish that the pixel art was as unique as their battle sprites. Or at least mixed up poses rather than, say, all the "petite" heroines like Ichi or Kicho having the same poses if breeding with the same type of goblin. Hahah.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm. I can't tell. Does anyone feel like this game lacks the charm of the other ones? i'm really unsure, but the "home base" feels rather empty honestly just me?

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm. I can't tell. Does anyone feel like this game lacks the charm of the other ones? i'm really unsure, but the "home base" feels rather empty honestly just me?
You probably feel that way because this time it's a trio of screens (i.e. the main floor where the goblins are, the mating/breeding cells, and then the cells at the bottom), and the main floor doesn't show many goblins. Off the top of my head, even fully populated that main screen only depicts a single of the "advanced" goblins each (1 lord, 1 official, 1 onmyo etc) and a number of basic goblins. In previous games, it showed the burrow as a whole and showed a lot more.

I kind of like the zoomed in approach, especially for the mating/ breeding cells, but I have to admit I was also kind of disappointed that, say, we didn't see goblins standing around near the prisoner cells at the bottom.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Hnh. I'm puzzled as to why I still can't get ending six. I captured the required characters and then slowly brought them into the debauched state, but even after that the ending doesn't trigger.

gerin

Oct 28, 2020
Also, once you get more goblins and increase the capacity the top level fills up. I thought the same thing at the beginning.

Last edited:

luvarc

Jan 2, 2021
Hnh. I'm puzzled as to why I still can't get ending six. I captured the required characters and then slowly brought them into the debauched state, but even after that the ending doesn't trigger.
you are probably missing someone, or are they all not in final form?

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
you are probably missing someone, or are they all not in final form?
No, I checked the ending guide and I appear to have achieved all the requirements (Keiji, Kotaro, Nabunosuke and Bennousuke must be alive in the burrow and in a lewd state). I already got the ending with Nabunosuke as Tadakatsu and Bennousuke as Kenshin.

On my most recent try, here is what I did:

* Played completely defensive and only captured seedbeds who attacked (e.g. Inahime, Magoichi, Hanzo, Kotaro, Keiji)
* Triggered the appearance of Bennousuke and Nabunosuke by attacking their castles, then captured them the next turn
* Only used food when their insanity event triggered so as to avoid them dying
* Did not use food to lower their sanity, instead only relying on breeding
* Did not attack anyone else

And still no go. At this point, I'm just trying stuff out to see if there's some sort of event that needs to trigger.

Has anyone gotten this ending using the English patch? I wonder if I need to use the Japanese version to trigger the ending. Alternatively, I'm also going to try making the four of them mate with each type of goblin at least once.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Bennousuke as Kenshin
Bennosuke is young Musashi.
She is quite tricky to get, because as of this version, if she automatically appear on turn 49, she will also turn into True Musashi in the same turn. (It may even be sooner on high difficulties)