Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I want to conduct some surveys to see if you prefer the image of the King in the 4th generation or in previous works.
I'm indifferent. On one hand, his new design fit him better, considering his specialty is being cunning rather than physical strength. I remember when I first play GB, I mistook him as a physical DPS because of his muscular body and giant sword.

On the other hand, I don't get the long neck. And his H-scenes are barely different from the old ones.

RazgrizX

Oct 28, 2019
So I've been playing this game for several rounds now (All 100/100 turns.)
Somehow after I changed to this 0.2b EN (240823) there were no Gracia and her mother, Mitsuhide to be found anymore but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or Is there anything wrong with the game ? I remembered seeing them both on 0 star difficulty in earlier versions.
Now that I'd cleared both 1 and 2-star difficulty (currently on 3-star difficulty) and both of them didn't even show up.

Last edited:

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Darn it. It's now version 240917 but still no voices.

Somehow after I changed to this 0.2b EN (240823) there were no Gracia and her mother, Mitsuhide to be found anymore but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or Is there anything wrong with the game ? I remembered seeing them both on 0 star difficulty in earlier versions.
Now that I'd cleared both 1 and 2-star difficulty (currently on 3-star difficulty) and both of them didn't even show up.
There's a guide somewhere within this thread that specifies how to get them to appear. It's possible that when you encountered them you'd unknowingly triggered their appearance quite by chance. Alternatively, it's also possible that in an older build their appearance trigger was different.

The other thing you could try is to try to load your game in the Japanese version. I remember that a while back I couldn't get Musashi, Masamune, Tadakatsu and Kenshin to appear using the En build of the time, but switching to the Japanese version triggered their appearances. I then transferred the save game to the En build.

Reactions: RazgrizX

Shiron->

Formerly 'IRL Hobgoblin'
Dec 19, 2021
In the older version ,there is *no evolved Nobunaga (Its bugged, I think?), so Gracia and her mother appears earlier.

In the current version , they will appear few turns after Nobunaga evolves.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Gracia and Mitsuhide (and also Takeda Shingen) will only unlock when Evolved Nobunaga is unlocked.