Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I sent them an expedite email a few weeks ago but nothing seems to changed, not even a reply.
Here are a few things that you can do that might help:
  • Have a content creator in your network who is already well established on SS vouch for you and your credibility as an AVN dev. That should get them to be more receptive
  • If not done so already, have your page set up as detailed as you possibly can. E.g., profile icons, tiers, previews/descriptions, etc. Having a near complete page and with a large following/audience will get the SS admins be more receptive in approving you quicker
Here are some alternatives you can consider using in the meantime while you wait to hear from SS

;

Reactions: AnonDux

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
That's good to know. Yeah, always good to have alternatives in mind as SS can take weeks, if not, months or longer to approve a dev's game and have it hosted on their platform.

Do you perhaps have a large social media following on Twitter/X? If you have a Pixiv account with several followers, you can follow up with the SS admin team in letting them know about your following which should help in getting your approval expedited. Having a good strong following might yield some fruit as well.

Also, gave some pretty good advice. I would suggest going through their suggestions and seeing if their advice made a difference or not for you.

AnonDux

Oct 21, 2023
Also, gave some pretty good advice. I would suggest going through their suggestions and seeing if their advice made a difference or not for you.
I'm don't have any social media tbh. But I did, unknowingly, followed that advice by linking them my Boosty account. I guess I'll just wait for another few weeks, hopefully they're sorting it out as we speak.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
New suzuya game definitely looks interesting. Looks like a world where normal sexual values are changed. Always love when settings subvert such norms. Scratches the same itch as free use does.

Anybody found download?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes