Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Gap Tax make Eleanor speaking gyaru-ish when she act like a gyaru, but it was fine
Yeah fam, that would have definitely made the scene more stimulating. Just to better showcase how a cock crazed slut like Eleanor fell further into the depths of depravity, that her speech even changed to sound more gyaru-ish lmao :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: stupid_army

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Was it there? Hmmm, maybe i forgot... Need to replay
Yeah, she put her hair down in the post-game

1727026446099.png

Guess she wanted to appear more wife-like for the MC :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Love interest doesnt leave or dump MC
Yeah, she still loves the MC (genuinely) but she also loves depraved sex a lot. So, its not like the typical NTR game as she doesn't truly get stolen per-se, but she's just a slutty ho that loves sex a lot.

Reactions: Diegoz

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah fam, that would have definitely made the scene more stimulating. Just to better showcase how a cock crazed slut like Eleanor fell further into the depths of depravity, that her speech even changed to sound more gyaru-ish lmao :KEK: :KEK:
Like the main game, Duston get more focus on DLC. He got the best ero events. If you're Naji fans, you will be disappointed . I only like his two simulations ero events.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Oh yeah, i've played that game! Orcsoft and Pakopako soft yariman gyaru games never disappointed me.
Yeah man, Orcsoft/Pkopako are some good devs with some spicy/sultry content

1727026984330.png

also post some nice sexy ASF gyarufication content as well from time to time

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
is it playable ? this black rune game ?
Not yet. The game's development was stopped after the dev disappeared - that's why people are celebrating him being active again.

Speaking of how you like to see the girls. I wish more games would use this pose in their CG once the girl was corrupted. I just find it so hot.

View attachment 4060865
I love it too. Damn, I need to replay the og taimanin stuff. It was so fucking hot.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Jan 25, 2021
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes