ASSassINyes

Feb 17, 2022
That's literally made entirely in the barebonest html possible, beside the electron substitute for a browser. I would genuinely say this is more HTML than most HTML games themself, using a common engine alike renpy.
But then I can't use the automatic translation that comes with the webpage, and I come from a non-English speaking country

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
That's literally made entirely in the barebonest html possible, beside the electron substitute for a browser. I would genuinely say this is more HTML than most HTML games themself, using a common engine alike renpy.
My dude, there's a java category. If a dev is using javafx, it also wouldn't be an html game, even though it's *essentially html*. If a dev used PHP as a backend that would need to be hosted by the user, it also wouldn't be an HTML game. You're using electron as a front end and back end. It is literally your engine. HTML is just your markup.

The whole idea of the HTML category is that you can run it in a limited environment, and the consumer can use any w3c compliant browser of their choice. Your game isn't that.

Reactions: oyoyo1

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hi jktulord, Great game. Not sure if its already been fixed but I have noticed that sometimes the save file could not load. I believe I can now reproduce at least one occurrence of the error consistently. The save load error I encountered occurs when I take a Pill which has hitpoints over time and then save. I tried it with Pills and Star so assume its something to do with the "over time" settings. Hope that helps.

Oh... can you tell me where the sawmill is ?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I wonder if it's possible to cheat even without patreon codes ^^
It is. The cheats are in the js files, so you can read it either via text editor on the files themselves, or via developer tools.

The cheats are under js/UI/CheatPanel/CheatPanelInit.js, so its as easy as reading it.
You can then use that code to your advantage.

For example, if you wanted the "Almost Immortal" cheat, as defined in that js file:
JavaScript:
  cheatPanel.appendChild(CreateCheatButton("Almost Immortal", "You get healed every five minutes. Which does meant that it's still possible to die in battle.",
    function () {
      let playerPanel = $("#PlayerPanel")[0].PlayerPanel;
      playerPanel.TickEvents["AlmostImmortal"] = function () {
        $("#PlayerPanel")[0].PlayerPanel.player.health = 100;
      }
      $("#PlayerPanel")[0].PlayerPanel.Tick();
    }));
You can input the following into the console of devtools and it will perform the same thing as (presumably) a button in the cheat panel itself:
JavaScript:
let playerPanel = $("#PlayerPanel")[0].PlayerPanel;
playerPanel.TickEvents["AlmostImmortal"] = function () {
  $("#PlayerPanel")[0].PlayerPanel.player.health = 100;
There are other cheats listed in that js file, just pull them out as needed.
Personally, I've ran the cheats for health, hunger, thirst and stamina.

EDIT:
The cheat codes are actually listed in CheckPatreonCode.js.
JavaScript:
const FactionLeaderCode = "TzXzJEc7M6yPJddb7lvd";
const VirtualCode = "8R0drwWJBHxZ42jX14B9";
const VeteranCode = "RR2b6h3MDV08ARGrkWIr";
The check is like so:
JavaScript:
export function CheckVeteranPatreonCode(value) {
  if (value === false)
    return false;

return (atob(value) === VeteranCode);
}
Simply base64 encode the values of the codes to get the cheats to accept, and save yourself 16 dollars.

Last edited:

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hi jktulord, Great game. Not sure if its already been fixed but I have noticed that sometimes the save file could not load. I believe I can now reproduce at least one occurrence of the error consistently. The save load error I encountered occurs when I take a Pill which has hitpoints over time and then save. I tried it with Pills and Star so assume its something to do with the "over time" settings. Hope that helps.

Oh... can you tell me where the sawmill is ?
I don't think it is fixed... I will try and find what is wrong with it.
Sawmil is meant to be further down the road past widow camp. But it is bugged in the public version, the fix is for is only on patreon for now(tho a new public update comes out every two weeks. The next one is in 25th).

Syprovfx

Dec 3, 2023
EDIT:
The cheat codes are actually listed in CheckPatreonCode.js.
JavaScript:
const FactionLeaderCode = "TzXzJEc7M6yPJddb7lvd";
const VirtualCode = "8R0drwWJBHxZ42jX14B9";
const VeteranCode = "RR2b6h3MDV08ARGrkWIr";
The check is like so:
JavaScript:
export function CheckVeteranPatreonCode(value) {
  if (value === false)
    return false;

return (atob(value) === VeteranCode);
}
Simply base64 encode the values of the codes to get the cheats to accept, and save yourself 16 dollars.

Kind Sir, could you enlighten us newbies who dont know how to base64 encode values?

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Will the game be translated into Russian?
There will be translations when the game hits steam for sure. For now the game is so much early in development not every core feature is in the game. Maybe a machine translation solution will appear before steam.

Reactions: KAIMANUS

Pacer

Aug 10, 2016
For those wanting to get it working on Arm, I am on mac w/ Parallels, you can it working by launching it with .\SineE3R.exe --no-sandbox from command prompt.

alfatih

Mar 27, 2020
How to reduce the Trader UI size (i mean all UI including inventory & etc)?
After i downloaded the "v.0.10.1" I want to buy weapon & stuff but it kinda limited to backpack section.
Usually there's some stuff after that.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How to reduce the Trader UI size (i mean all UI including inventory & etc)?
After i downloaded the "v.0.10.1" I want to buy weapon & stuff but it kinda limited to backpack section.
Usually there's some stuff after that.
Some items were moved to other traders, specificly weapons are buyable in the church. The current shop UI is temporal and naturallly will change. But the changes are underway, the changed trading and barter system are gonne be added right after the crafting system. And the crafting system, I already almost finished. I just need to do the receipts...

Reactions: alfatih

LuckGreen32

Nov 6, 2022
Some items were moved to other traders, specificly weapons are buyable in the church. The current shop UI is temporal and naturallly will change. But the changes are underway, the changed trading and barter system are gonne be added right after the crafting system. And the crafting system, I already almost finished. I just need to do the receipts...
Screenshot (2).png

Not just trader. i can't chat with the girl at the widow's bar or if the loot place goes pass the stats. is there a buttton to zoom out?. (first time have laptop. still don't know all keys.)

Screenshot (1).png

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinE3RSurvivalInTheEasternEuropeanEncasementRegion-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I misread the Dev's name as "Turdlord"
I'm sorry, but I laughed more than was necessary,
I guess the cognac is working its magic on me right now.

Hacksaw77

Oct 29, 2019
the base 64 encode does not seem to work any tips?
the new password is in bcrypt, which is too much of a hassle to care about, if you don't want to pay i recommend the following:
1726088924439.png
it saves you like 10 dollars

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes