el345223

Jun 24, 2020
A couple times I've gotten stuck, unable to move to another tile. I can use, move, and pick up items, open and close the phone, etc., but can't move - when I click the button for an adjacent tile, I don't go anywhere. Since there isn't any quicksave/reload this is a real pain.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Kinda weird that I can only save once and it will load properly but any other save after that, I will revert back to the very first save aka any other save besides the first time saving willl not work

LycanTrooper

Sep 8, 2018
Love the gameplay, but I wish the game didn't get stuck so often. Sometimes when consuming a food item directly from a looted container, then you wouldn't be able to move to another tile.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Love the gameplay, but I wish the game didn't get stuck so often. Sometimes when consuming a food item directly from a looted container, then you wouldn't be able to move to another tile.
It's a feature. You over-ate from dirty platform and got a diarrhea.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
There is a bug that if you press the same search-item second time, the game freezes. Also I can't seem to find a save game-feature in the game...

Reactions: LycanTrooper

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Kinda weird that I can only save once and it will load properly but any other save after that, I will revert back to the very first save aka any other save besides the first time saving willl not work
Will be Investigating it

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
It is. The cheats are in the js files, so you can read it either via text editor on the files themselves, or via developer tools.

The cheats are under js/UI/CheatPanel/CheatPanelInit.js, so its as easy as reading it.
You can then use that code to your advantage.

For example, if you wanted the "Almost Immortal" cheat, as defined in that js file:
Bro, isn't it better to create a file for people? Just reading these codes gives me a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: Eoin

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
Has anyone been able to get this game working on mobile? I can't use my usual methods for HTML games of Joiplay or directly in the browser since it launches from a .exe in its own window.

I tried launching it in Winlator but nothing happens. I can see the SinE3r process briefly in the Winlator task manager but it crashes immediately.

It does work fine when I launch it on a desktop pc but I don't play these types of games on pc.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Has anyone been able to get this game working on mobile? I can't use my usual methods for HTML games of Joiplay or directly in the browser since it launches from a .exe in its own window.

I tried launching it in Winlator but nothing happens. I can see the SinE3r process briefly in the Winlator task manager but it crashes immediately.

It does work fine when I launch it on a desktop pc but I don't play these types of games on pc.
The game works on Electron, which essentially emulates web browser(I don't this info will help you or not). We are not planning on adding mobile support for now, until the game will gets closer to a full steam release

Reactions: Dark-Stalker

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
man, I really want to like the game, it is the theme that I had wanted for a text-based game for a long time. But MAN a game-breaking bug every 15mins is making it really hard :((

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
The game works on Electron, which essentially emulates web browser(I don't this info will help you or not). We are not planning on adding mobile support for now, until the game will gets closer to a full steam release
Thank you for the response. I might be able to figure something out if I can find information on emulating Electron. Unfortunately Joiplay should have worked with Electron as well but I will keep messing around.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes