LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
That bug seems to happen if you already paid them off.

I think the game looks promising. In some cases for the art I think it looks nice, especially the normal full body portraits. However from some angles there's a lot of anatomical issues and jank. I'm not sure if you're using reference to paint from, but I think that'd be a good call to make.

There's also a LOT of grammatical errors. Honestly I'd recommend running your sentences through something like chat GPT just for "clean up".

I'm not really a fan of the combat system, but it's not bad enough that I'd just avoid the game because of it. However if the fights got harder and more complicated I have a feeling it could get a bit unbearable. RPG Maker is clunky at the best of times, so the simpler the better honestly.

Overall I'm interested to see what happens.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021

I think the game looks promising. In some cases for the art I think it looks nice, especially the normal full body portraits. However from some angles there's a lot of anatomical issues and jank. I'm not sure if you're using reference to paint from, but I think that'd be a good call to make.

There's also a LOT of grammatical errors. Honestly I'd recommend running your sentences through something like chat GPT just for "clean up".

I'm not really a fan of the combat system, but it's not bad enough that I'd just avoid the game because of it. However if the fights got harder and more complicated I have a feeling it could get a bit unbearable. RPG Maker is clunky at the best of times, so the simpler the better honestly.

Thanks for the review.
About art, I started drawing a little while ago, less than 1 year, I'm still improving, but I feel like I'm getting better every day, and I hope one day I'll reach a good level.
My English is not good, but I'm trying my best, I'll try even harder.

Reactions: rothfuss

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I let the days go by and now I can't move from this spot. The guard keeps stopping me.

New version:Stay Strong or Lose v0.0.1D win

1 Fixed bug where when you pay the bandits before they come back to collect, there was no way to leave the place, now you can talk to them, playing the scene normally.
2 Fixed bug in Alana's image when you talk to her in this scene.
v0.0.1C
3 fixed another bug.
v0.0.1D
Bug fixed, you couldn't talk to Cleo when you left the MC's house.

Last edited:

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
Good start, dev. But I keep getting a bug where during a fight the MC causes 0 damage no matter how many times he uses his power. This is followed by the game freezing, a 'retry' button appears, and after a few seconds it freezes again, rinse and repeat. The MC dies and a black screen appears and remains till I exit the game. I tried re-starting and the same happens.
Good luck with the game. I'll get back to it after a few more updates, hopefully with bugs fixed.

Reactions: DraculaOfLust

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Good start, dev. But I keep getting a bug where during a fight the MC causes 0 damage no matter how many times he uses his power. This is followed by the game freezing, a 'retry' button appears, and after a few seconds it freezes again, rinse and repeat. The MC dies and a black screen appears and remains till I exit the game. I tried re-starting and the same happens.
Good luck with the game. I'll get back to it after a few more updates, hopefully with bugs fixed.
It is dealing zero damage, it can be caused by, it does not have a sword equipped, the player starts without a sword, he has to equip one that he finds in the MC's room, by doing the quests you get a better sword, and by reading the books you gain power Magic.

Reactions: MadAng

svetliaka92

Sep 18, 2019
Hi,

I'm on version 0.0.1D, and when I pay the bandits they're back in 3-4 days to demand another payment. I don't yet have enough levels, so the green slimes are not beatable yet, so I can't generate that money this quickly :)

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

I'm on version 0.0.1D, and when I pay the bandits they're back in 3-4 days to demand another payment. I don't yet have enough levels, so the green slimes are not beatable yet, so I can't generate that money this quickly :)
Did you pay before they got back? I tested it here, when you pay when they come back to collect, you don't get this error, I forgot to reset the days when you pay before they come back, I corrected it, thanks for the report.

New version:Stay Strong or Lose v0.0.1E win
1 Fixed error when you pay before they come back to collect, then they will come and collect sooner.
2 Now you are told to get the sword from the chest before leaving the MC's room, and you are told to equip it, I noticed that some people were not equipping the sword.

Reactions: svetliaka92

svetliaka92

Sep 18, 2019
Did you pay before they got back? I tested it here, when you pay when they come back to collect, you don't get this error, I forgot to reset the days when you pay before they come back, I corrected it, thanks for the report.

New version:Stay Strong or Lose v0.0.1E win
1 Fixed error when you pay before they come back to collect, then they will come and collect sooner.
2 Now you are told to get the sword from the chest before leaving the MC's room, and you are told to equip it, I noticed that some people were not equipping the sword.

GDRIVE v0.0.1E
Just tried it, and yeah. That's what was happening. I'll try on the new version :)

Mamer

Sep 30, 2020
Is it possible to have more then one meal a day? Have a family breakfast at like 8 or 9. By day 5 I am too hungry to do anything. Or make it a meal that fully fills you.

Last edited:

Mamer

Sep 30, 2020
I get stuck in the potion shop after I get the key. I can only get out after supper. After I play in the water all the ingredients I got for Vanessa vanish, and They do not repopulate in the woods.

Last edited:

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
I get stuck in the potion shop after I get the key. I can only get out after supper. After I play in the water all the ingredients I got for Vanessa vanish, and They do not repopulate in the woods.
"I get stuck in the potion shop after I get the key. I can only get out after supper."
I don't understand, there's nothing in the code that stops you from leaving the house, so I don't know what could be happening.
I just tested it, I didn't see any errors.

"After I play in the water all the ingredients I got for Vanessa vanish, and They do not repopulate in the woods."
Playing in the water with Leona?, checking the code means nothing will remove the plants that Vanessa asks for.
About the plants in the forest, they don't grow every day, they only grow 3 times a week.

Mamer

Sep 30, 2020
In the middle room I can't escape unless I watch Vanessa or, have dinner with her. Basically if I enter anytime before 3, or anytime after 9. For instance if I were to watch her change after dinner I would be stuck in the middle room.

svetliaka92

Sep 18, 2019
In the middle room I can't escape unless I watch Vanessa or, have dinner with her. Basically if I enter anytime before 3, or anytime after 9. For instance if I were to watch her change after dinner I would be stuck in the middle room.
Are you clicking only on the door? Using the tile to the right of it puts you outside of the room.

• Red Heart