DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Will you eventually make an android version?
Probably not, it's already a lot of work to do just the Windows version, I would have to test the Android version too, it would be more work, it wouldn't be worth the work, if one day I have more financial support, I can do an Android version.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Guys who are enjoying the game and are able to support me, I thank you, the future of the game depends on your support, it takes a lot of work to make a game even more alone.

Today I wanted to pay more attention to making the game, but I have to do other things, study and work, and when I finish that I still have to work even more, making the game, making the game is something I like to do, but still yes it is a job.

If you can't give financial support, follow me on Patreon or Subscribestar to do this for free, and also follow me on and recommend the game to your friends.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
It's been over 2 months, and there's no new update. Games dead?
I'm making the game alone, I have to draw all the characters, monsters, animations, make the facial expressions, write the story, make the map, put everything in the game, test it several times, find bugs, all this alone, I still work and study this game doesn't pay my bills, two months is very little, so be patient.